Myakka State Park
This is a Favorite of out doors people from Fishermen, to eco
not really very far away.
a good place to get a way from it all.
look at on
Here you can see lots of rare and unusual animals
Boat Ramp is good for most smaller boats
They have boat tours.
From Fishin Franks
4425 S Tamiami Trail Charlotte Harbor, FL 33980
1. Head southeast on S Tamiami Trail toward Co Rd 776/Harbor View Rd 276 ft
2. Slight left at Co Rd 776/Harbor View Rd 0.2 mi
3. Turn left at Co Rd 769/Kings Hwy
Continue to follow Kings Hwy 8.4 mi
4. Continue onto Co Rd 769 7.2 mi
5. Continue straight to stay on Co Rd 769 2.9 mi
6. Turn left at FL-72 W 17.1 mi
55 minutes 35.9 miles
Arrive at Myakka River State Park.
Or you can take I-75 north to Clark rd, Turn right
and it is ahead of you on the left. This is a few more miles but much easier.