South Gulf cove Park & Ramp
This is one of the Brackish water places , depending on the
time of year & how much rain we have had.
This could have Bass, Blue gills, or Snook & Red fish.
I believe it is classified as Salt water.
look at on
Fishin Franks Bait and tackle
4425 Tamiami TrailCharlotte Harbor, FL 33980
1. Head southeast on Tamiami Trail toward Co Rd 776/Harbor View Rd
2. Make a U-turn at Co Rd 776/Harbor View Rd
3. Turn left onto FL-776/Co Rd 771/El Jobean Rd
Continue to follow FL-776
4. Turn left onto Route 771
5. Turn left onto Appleton Blvd
6. Take the 1st left onto Winborough Dr
7. Take the 1st right onto Oldsmar Cir
8. Oldsmar Cir turns left and becomes Amicola St
Destination will be on the right
Arrive at South Gulf cove Park